Singapore is a city-state in Southeast Asia. Combining the skyscrapers and subways of a modern, affluent city with a medley of Chinese, Malay and Indian influences and a tropical climate, with tasty food, good shopping and a vibrant night-life scene, this Garden City makes a great stopover or springboard into the region.
Hotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park
Ramada City View
- Return Airport Transfers, City Tour, Half Day Sentosa & Night Safari
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive Singapore, Check In & Night Safari Tour
Day 2: Half Day City Tour & Noon Till Sunset At Sentosa
- After breakfast at hotel, in the morning around 08:30 hrs proceed on half day City tour of Singapore. Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Our final stop at Little India will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices.
- In the Afternoon around 13:30 hrs proceed on Sentosa tour. Catch a Cable Car ride from Mount Faber to the State of Fun Sentosa! The 8 seater cabins will give you a bird’s eye view of the Singapore Skyline. Get up close and be dazzled by the wealth of marine life via an 83 metre long tunnel at the Underwater World. Then watch adorable pink dolphins frolic with their trainers from a vantage point with Reserved Seats at the Dolphin Lagoon. 4D Magix – Join Sean and his friends in an immersive 4D experience as they fly through tornado, encounter giant lizards, discover the lost city of Atlantis in a one of a kind adventure in Journey 2- The Mysterious Island Fun, interactive and theatrical, Images of Singapore LIVE takes you on a journey to uncover the nation’s extraordinary story through a unique mix of live actors and special effects. Experience the sights, smells and sounds of yesteryear. Continue to Madame Tussauds where you will meet wax figures of celebrities and key historical personalities. Enjoy priority entry and best view seats to Wings of Time, a multi-sensory extravaganza show that tells the story of a fantastic journey through time and space. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Free Day At Leisure
Day 4: Free Time For Shopping & Departure
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.