Situated in idyllic surroundings, The Sea Horse Resort is nestled in the foothills of Baga-Arpora, a little less than a kilometer from the popular Baga Beach and a few 100 metres away from the well-known Saturday Night Market ( Mackies Night Bazaar).Further away in Anjuna is the Wednesday Flea Market.
In the opposite direction is the well-known Calangute Beach approx 4-5 kms and the entire coastal strip offers innumerable opportunities for water sports like Parasailing, Jet-skiing and Banana Boat rides or just a ‘Sussegado’ getaway which in traditional Goa style translates as ‘Relaxed’ or ‘Easy-going’.
Nearer the resort and approx 2-3 kms away is the hub of the night life in Goa like Tito’s, Mambos and the Casino La Calypso to name a few.
The entire stretch of road from Baga to Calangute to Candolim and Sinquerim is lined with shops where the discerning shopper can test their bargaining skills and return home with exquisite souvenirs.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Sea Horse Resort
- 3 Nights accommodation for a couple in a well appointed a/c room with balcony/LCD/Tea Coffee Maker/Fridge
- AC Courtesy transfers from Airport/Railway station on seat in coach basis(Thivim/Karmali/Vasco/Mapusa/Panjim/Airport)
- Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic).
- Children below 5 years complimentary on plan without Extra Bed.
- Complimentary 2 bottles of mineral water provided daily. (except on the day of checkout)
- Buffet meals as per the Plan at the restaurant “Shrimp’s”
- Complimentary use of tea/coffee maker in the rooms, replenished once a day (except on the day of checkout)
- 1 day South Goa sightseeing tour by A/c coach.
- Complimentary use of swimming pool (with proper swim wear bring or purchase) & Fitness centre as per Resort Timings’.
- Shuttle Service to Baga Beach on fixed timings***
- Including of All Taxes.